Cult classic Hocus Pocus (also known as the best movie of all time) celebrated its 25th anniversary this year in July, so it is a BIG year for us all. There are more Hocus Pocus products in stores, there is a new sequel novel, and Disney released a special anniversary DVD.
PLUS: Freeform is now doing 31 Nights of Halloween instead of 13 which makes waaaay more sense. I just wish they would stop playing Toy Story and pick a better Halloween flick. Talking toys is a bit of a stretch for a Halloween movie fest.
As a Hocus Pocus fan myself, I put together a list of the 13 items you and I both need this Halloween season (which starts NOW, by the way!).
- Witchin’ Dani Dennison Shirt
- Hocus Pocus Prayer Candle Set
- Spirits of the Dead Wooden Sign
- Hocus Pocus Flame Candle
- Max Likes My Yabos Wine Glass
- Hocus Pocus Snow Globe
- Adult Sarah Sanderson Costume Deluxe
- Hocus Pocus Pumpkin
- Bunch of Hocus Pocus Framed Plaque
- Another Glorious Morning Glitter Glass Mug